CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

My Boy

Hello All!! Elijah is doing so wonderfully well and is getting so big! He now weighs 18 lbs. 11 oz. The medication is continuing to do it's job and hopefully we only have a couple more months of giving him shots. I started back at work a couple of weeks ago and dread saying goodbye to him each and every morning. I finally got my camera out and took some more recent pictures of my favorite boy :) Here are a few from today.







I think he was over the hood...what do you think? :)


2 comments:

Hilary said...

Love the pictures, Eden! What a handsome little guy he is. So glad he is doing well.

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big! These are some of my favorite pics of him yet! Keep 'em coming. :)