CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!!

Elijah had an ultrasound on his leg earlier this week and it showed that the blood clot is gone!!! That means no more shots!!!!! Just wanted to share. Also, this is the only picture that I have so far that you can see his top two teeth (if you look closely). They make for one grumpy, but cute little boy. Thanks for checking in.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he's doing so well!
Tarah Reckard

Anonymous said...

So happy he is doing well! He get cuter and cuter....
Love you guys
Liz Clark

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, every time I look he is getting more and more grown up! He is starting to look more and more like a toddler instead of a baby! Why do they have to grow up so fast??? I am so happy the shots are a thing of the past! Yay!
Hugs, Grammie Becky