Hello Everyone! I'm sorry I have become so horrible at updating this blog. Here are a few pictures from the last month. We do not abuse our child, I swear! Since learning to walk, he has managed to injure himself on a daily basis.
This is Elijah with the bump/bruise on his forehead that has become a part of him. I really don't remember what he looks like without it. I think we will have to name it soon.
Then this happened! I really don't know how. I was right there when he fell, and I think that he must have scratched himself. It is pretty deep but seems to be healing well.
This is the face that Elijah makes when you tell him to say "Cheese!"
Elijah is mid-air as daddy plays with him before bedtime. We really know how to calm a kid down before putting him to bed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment