So this past Saturday, Elijah and I were in the back yard when he took of running and ate it on the concrete. He started GUSHING blood and we couldn't get it to stop. He never lost consciousness, but was freaking out (as was I inside!). Thankfully, Joel was home and I was not alone. We called 911 and first the firetruck got there, then an ambulence, followed by a police car. He ended up in the emergency room and got 5 stitches in his forehead. He's doing fine...we just got the stitches out this afternoon after 5 days of having them. Unfortuately, I don't think that this will be the last time he will hit his head, as this was about the 100th time in the last couple of months.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Why Eden will NOT be earning the Mother of the Year Award...
Posted by Thome Family at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh silly Eden! After all you have been through with Elijah you deserve a Mother of the Year Award!
When Mercedes fell and needed stitches in her forehead she was just over a year old and we named her scar, Frankenstein! So now, Elijah has a Frankenstein too!
Glad to know Elijah is on the mend.
Love and hugs,
Grammie Becky
Eden, kids maderma works great for scaring! Love that Harry Potter scar. I am cracking up about the abulance and firetruck!:) You poor mom..so many scares with your baby and he is not even 2!
your horrible. nah I'm just kidding it was an accident. i decided to make my own blog. check it out
Post a Comment