CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bathtime!

I truly love this kid. He is getting so smart and is starting to talk so much! He repeats everything we say...and I mean EVERYTHING. We have to be careful now :) When he hears Joel and I call eachother "babe" or "honey", then that becomes our new name. He is so gentle with Kayl (most of the time) and seriously just makes us laugh all day long.
While I'm at it...can anyone explain to me how to post more than 5 pictures at a time???

4 comments:

CC said...

eden, i've never really known you to have a real foul mouth, but now is the time to start watching it just in case! although... it is pretty funny to hear small kids use bad words that they don't really know how to use! :)

Whit and Jake said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Eden you have a true talent at photography! I so wish I could hear his little voice repeating everything, especially "babe" and "honey". Children definitely are the joy of this world!

Also I am with CC on this one...I don't really know you to have a foul mouth. But if Elijah is anything like his mom he will repeat some funny word at the wrong time!

Thome Family said...

More like a joke at an inappropriate time...or with the person standing right behind me!

Whit and Jake said...

Funny because me and Paige were just talking about this...somehow that always happened which always made the joke that much better.