Our family has grown by two "feet"
Eden, I absolutely love these pictures. Elijah is the cuties little bot I have ever seen.Paige
That was supposed to say boy not bot, what can I say I only know Math.Paige
Love the shirt, tie, hat, face - everything!
Too funny! Elijah is a GQ Toddler model! hehe What a cutie
Dido Whit... these pics are CUTE! Way to put that graffiti to good use Eden.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Eden, I absolutely love these pictures. Elijah is the cuties little bot I have ever seen.
Paige
That was supposed to say boy not bot, what can I say I only know Math.
Paige
Love the shirt, tie, hat, face - everything!
Too funny! Elijah is a GQ Toddler model! hehe What a cutie
Dido Whit... these pics are CUTE! Way to put that graffiti to good use Eden.
Post a Comment