This kid is a risk taker for sure!


He pretty much gives me a heart attack each and every day with close calls.


I told Elijah not to run over Kayl....this is him getting as close to him as humanly possible.




Elijah has been saying some pretty funny things lately. He was sitting on the potty and wanted to be left alone, so he told Joel to "Go get on the computer!" He usually tells me to "Get out" or "Go away." He is doing well potty training, he just likes his privacy apparently :) Whenever I come out of the bathroom he claps and yells "Good job Mommy!!" He LOVES dinosaurs! Like, obsessed. Kayl just turned one a week or so ago. He is so ready to walk..he is just too content crawling. He will stand by himself for minutes at a time, and has taken a step. He has the goofiest, mouth-full-of-teeth grin in the world. I just love him. He has 11 teeth, with another one coming through. Poor thing cut three molars in a week! That's it for now..just a little update on our little family :)


3 comments:
Backyard summer pictures say 1000 words while looking at them! The one of Elijah on the trike testing how close he can get to Kayl is sooooo testing you! I feel some head butting days ahead!
I love the lack of pants - they are so over rated! Cute pics Eden.
I love diaper days. There is nothing cuter than tots running around in their diapers. Maybe tots riding on their fire engine red trikes! That boy was born to be a daredevil and test his mom's nerves. Glad you are having summer fun!
Post a Comment