So I have had in my mind for the past month or so that I was going to take my boys to the park and get the perfect picture of the two of them....both looking directly at the camera...smiles on their faces. I don't know who I was kidding, other than myself:) They were both completely uncooperative (more particularly my soon to be two-year-old, ahem) But I really like these ones of Elijah, going from normal to big smile...I love him so much. And Kayl always has his tongue sticking out, so the one of him is a perfect representation of him at the moment.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Good Enough
Posted by Thome Family at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that they are both themselves. I'm sure later down the road you with cherish these more than a perfect, smiling, rather fake picture!
Adorable. Just like Karly said, I think you will love these pictures later in life better than the perfect poses. They tend to bring back those special memories with intensity. Take it from an old emotional mother!
Love, Becky
Post a Comment