is getting his first haircut soon, so I wanted to get a couple last photos of his wild and crazy hair.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
My blue eyed boy....
Posted by Thome Family at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is getting his first haircut soon, so I wanted to get a couple last photos of his wild and crazy hair.
Posted by Thome Family at 10:11 AM
5 comments:
Are you going to cut it yourself?
I haven't figured out a way that Toby will calmly cut his hair yet. Good thing Holden doesn't have any!
That is will calmly let ME cut his hair. So much for proofreading!
Kayl has sure does have one crazy faux-hawk! :)
I love the hair. I can't wait for Maddux to get some.
I didn't see this post until today! I can't believe how much hair that boy has... I'm loving it!!!
Post a Comment