CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More of...guess who

So, is anyone sick of pictures of Kayl yet?!?!?! If you are, then I'm sorry, because he is not going anywhere! I have kind of been using him lately, in a good way. I am really trying to get over my self-doubt when it comes to my photography. I feel like I have a long way to go before I get to where I really want to be. In the meantime, I am making no excuses in trying to better myself in this regard. I am really trying to challenge myself. I am trying out different locations, different lighting situations, different backgrounds for my mock indoor studio, etc. This can be challenging as I would like to be a solely "natural light photographer." This means that I work on location, with available light. I'm not too into studio posed photography, I think that anyone who wants that could go anwhere to get that done. There is something so much more organic about natural light. I am working on a logo, blog, and business cards which I may be asking your opinion on in the near future. I know it is weird but I really don't want to do it for money, it is just something that I really enjoy doing. I have definately realized that I want to try and stick to doing children/families more than anything. I think now that I have my own kids, I know more the kind of things that parents especially want captured in their pictures. So, if you know of anyone who is looking for a photographer(in progress), please let me know:) Here are a few pictures that I took of Kayl today, in some random alley. Also, it is definately a work in progress, and most of the pictures on there you have seen here already, but my photography blog is www.photographybyeden.blogspot.com Check back because hopefully it will look a lot more "professional" soon.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it too early to book a session for September? I think you are amazingly talented and would like to put your skills to use while we are down visiting in Reno!

CC said...

eden, do not doubt your talent for one second. you are a natural.