CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Kayl

I think that Kayl has to officially be the happiest baby on earth. He has the biggest happy blue eyes and the best smile I've ever seen. He loves watching Elijah and Elijah is starting to really interact with him. I realized how silly we (adults in general) sound when talking to babies when Elijah leaned over Kayl the other day on the bed and started saying "Agooooo Agooooo." Seriously. Do I really say that?? Obviously I do because Elijah is "Mr. I'm going to copy what you just said" these days. If you can't tell, Kayl and Elijah look COMPLETELY different from one another. I love that. Two brothers from the same parents, yet their own look and own identity. And I secretly like that Kayl has reddish hair:)






8 comments:

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

My favorite is the bottom pic. I LOVE those eyes but that hair, that I hair I LOVE LOVE LOVE. I just want to blow on it!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

PS- I find out on Monday when I find out what creepy spinning fetus is. I have had two dream that it's a boy. He looked exactly like Darin in the dream last night. So, it'll probably end up just being an ugly little girl! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

WillandTara said...

Eden,

Haven't checked your blog for a while and I welled up with tears when I saw your little babe. It made me miss my babies. I miss that stage when they smell so sweet a perfect. He is beautiful! Enjoy every cuddle...it goes so fast doesn't it?

Whit and Jake said...

I agree with Ross, my favorite photo is the very last one. That smile is perfect. It is really amazing how different those two boys are physically. I can't wait until I get to cuddle him next so until then do some extra for me.

Ruth said...

He has the most beautiful blue eyes!
He's gorgeous.

Darlene said...

Eden,

This is the first time I've looked at your blog and I'm impressed! Your boys (all of them) are so cute and your photography skills are...well, you are very talented. What a great family you have!

Becky said...

Eden,
I hear ya sista about secretly liking that Kayl has slightly reddish hair. People always told me how alllll the kids looked like their dad and just once I longed for someone to say, "they look like you!" I mean after all, we are the ones that go through the childbirth and do most of the rearing. Is it wrong to desire a lil credit?! hehe

Kayl is adorable. I'm glad he is so happy and easy for you.

Grammie Becky