CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wrestling with Landon and Ewan

***Disclaimer*** I love this video of Elijah and his cousins Landon and Ewan wrestling (especially their outfits). However, until watching this video on the computer, I did not notice that Elijah bit Ewan!!! He has only done that a couple of times, when he is all worked up, but he would have been in big trouble had I seen it happen! That being said....

2 comments:

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Are you sure he bit him!? If anything it was a love bite! No one cried, right? What can you do.

I have spanked Toby twice now. He gets it when he runs into the street even though I tell him no. How else can you scare that into a kid!?

Whit and Jake said...

Their outfits are a crack up. I can't believe how big those two boys are getting. I think what made me laugh most was Ewan's laugh. I love the videos!