CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Video

So I wanted to get a little video footage of how nice and sweet Elijah is to his little brother. These are the result. A little more realistic, I guess.

My conclusion: Hyper Big Brother+Mellow Little Brother+Pillows=Bad Combination!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little OH Geez! at the end cracked me up!

Hilary said...

what karly said is what i was gonna say...so...ditto!

Whit and Jake said...

I still can't stop laughing. When Elijah repeated "heart attack" Jake and I just about died laughing. I think that Kayl will get Elijah back when he gets to be that age and I can't wait to hear what he does!

Anonymous said...

I jumped when Elijah jumped....scared me too!!

Becky said...

I am sitting here laughing at how calm you stayed through filming those scenes! But then, you are a very calm mom. But I had to wonder if you dropped the camera when the pillow flew!? Ditto to all the comments above. :)