CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2007


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

June 9,2007

Dear Eden, Joel & Elijah:

Our hearts are with you at this very difficult time. We hope and pray constantly you Jehovah will provide you with his holy spirit to sustain you and provide endurance.

Your Friends,
Meredith & Mark Marinello & Betty Wallis

Anonymous said...

Dear Joel & Eden,
I have been looking at your post everyday and hoping things are improving. Thank you for posting, I'm sure it's difficult to find the time. I have fallen in love with your Elijah (I love to see his little video, so sweet) and I'm sorry to hear of his set back. Hopefully, it's a case of 2 steps forward, one step back. I am happy to hear the liaison brothers are with you, the ones I know have been very loving, supportive brothers. And you are doing the best job possible under the most difficult of circumstances. We pray Jehovah will bless your faithfulness and give you strength in the mean time. You have the love of the entire brotherhood I'm sure.
Much love,
the "California Robleys" (Robin)

Anonymous said...

Hi Eden and Joel, I wanted you to know that picture of Elijah & Joel holding hands is the most touching thing I have seen since their foot picture. You are so incredible with that camera & your ideas. He looks so beautiful & healthy in the picture, this is all like a bad dream that we will wake up from. Please know we are so proud of you standing firm and taking your side with Jehovah & making His name known. What a great example you are setting for all of us. We are praying intently day & night for all of you to return healthy to us. We miss you so much. Love from Dad, Mom, & Olivia Thome Garson (your step cat),Oreo, Bella & Maggie Thome too.

Anonymous said...

Good morning Thome Family. Eden, I am not sure that you remember meeting me, but our parents are friends from high school. My name is Amanda Rimbey. My parents are Neil and Sue Rimbey. They sent me your website via Grandpa Rick and he is beautiful! I just wanted to let you know that I will be sharing Elijah's story with my women's book club and church members. We will get the prayer chain moving here in Idaho for this precious bundle of joy. I cannot begin to understand what you are going through as parents. I do know that the best thing I can do is pray for you and your family. May God wrap His loving arms around all of you.