CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

WE'RE HOME!!!!!

We are finally home!!! We had a long day yesterday, but we made it to Reno and couldn't be happier. Elijah is doing great and seems to really enjoy being home. These are just a few pictures from the last couple of days. I probably won't post as often as I have been, as there is not enough time in a day. I will try at least once a week to post pictures and updates on Elijah. Thanks for checking in!!!! -The Thomes



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you, thank you for the post. Loved hearing your good news and seeing new pictures of Elijah. I realize how busy you are & will be, so I especially appreciate the post. I'm afraid you have more fans than you realize & we'll all look forward to the updates. You all look great! Ahhh, youth!
Love, Robin