CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Elijah is still not eating and earlier today, had a temp of 1o3. He might have another infection in his PICC line in his arm. He got some baby tylenol so is sleeping at the moment. We will wait to get the results back and he will probably have to be on more antibiotics to get rid of it. We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't comprehend the difficulties you've had to endure this past month or so. You are all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
We just got back from the convention it was wonderful but every baby I seen made me think of Elijah. You are always on our minds we talk about you all every day. If you get me an address I'll send you the CD's from the convention.
Thanks for taking the time and filling us in.
We Love you!!!!
Peoples Family

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the update and the amazing pictures! I love the picture in the bottom row where his face is kind of crinkled up. Reminds me of some kids I used to know (hint, hint). We just got back from the circuit assembly. There were so many experiences and examples of Jehovah supporting his loyal ones in difficult times. It made me think of you. Please know there are countless prayers going each and every day for the three of you as well as your parents and the rest of the family. I'm hoping that Jehovah's spirit will support you and help you find peace during such a trying time. We love you guys!!
Love, Tami Zaring and Katie and Jonathan