CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007



Elijah is continuing to do a little better today. He was awake alot more and happy for the most part. His platelet count has crept up a little on its own and the antibiotics are starting to kick in and fight the infections. He is still eating well and they cancelled the tube placement for today...yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby boy...
i miss you and love you sooo much!
my prayers are with you.
love your cuz
korbyn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us all updated here. We are all praying for him!

All our love,

The Reads

Anonymous said...

Eden:
So good talking with you yesterday. Your voice is sounding stronger.. yea! Our prayers are with you. We miss you!
Love,
Darla

Anonymous said...

Your son is so adorable! The pictures and video are precious. I keep praying that Elijah will continue to improve. I feel so much for your situation... it's difficult. Please be assured of the many thoughts that are pouring your way every day.
Mykal Oranges

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for keeping us up to date. Ian anf I love you guys. Let us know if you need anything done out here and sent back there.
You guys are all in our prayers. I am glad that he is feeling a bit better today lets just keep this up.

Love Lauren & Ian