Uncle Joel & Auntie Eden..... I miss you two so, so, so very much! Words cant express how much i want to be with you guys and help out with whatever i can. I'm sorry that our family never gets to visit you. If it was my choice...i would be up there every day! When i get my license, you will see much more of me! i promise! i wish that I could cuddle little Elijah right now!!! He is so chubby and adorable! I know he will be better with time. He is in my prayers always. i miss you a lot and i love you with all of my heart! Stay Strong!!! hugs + kisses, Korbyn (tell Elijah that he has another cousin that loves him!...and adores him already!!!!)
Your dad just gave me this web address. I can not tell you, Eden, how thankful I am that you have taken the time to post all that you have here for us!! It really shows your good heart and shows that you still take the time to give of yourself for the rest of us here at home.
The Morts are always asking how you guys all are. I will give them this address. Also, Rick and Connie Hutchenson. The wanted me to give you their love and let you know you are in their prayers!!
This will be much easier than tracking your dad down to get updates on Elijah's condition. I am happy that you know more now than you did a few weeks ago.
Stay strong. With Jehovah with you, you are never alone, and you will have the strength to do what must be done.
I am glad that your mom is there. I know what a comfort and help that is. I wish I could be there with you too!
Kiss the baby, and each other, for me!! Angel sends her love too.
2 comments:
Uncle Joel & Auntie Eden.....
I miss you two so, so, so very much! Words cant express how much i want to be with you guys and help out with whatever i can. I'm sorry that our family never gets to visit you. If it was my choice...i would be up there every day! When i get my license, you will see much more of me! i promise! i wish that I could cuddle little Elijah right now!!! He is so chubby and adorable! I know he will be better with time. He is in my prayers always. i miss you a lot and i love you with all of my heart! Stay Strong!!!
hugs + kisses, Korbyn
(tell Elijah that he has another cousin that loves him!...and adores him already!!!!)
Dearest Eden and Joel,
Your dad just gave me this web address. I can not tell you, Eden, how thankful I am that you have taken the time to post all that you have here for us!! It really shows your good heart and shows that you still take the time to give of yourself for the rest of us here at home.
The Morts are always asking how you guys all are. I will give them this address. Also, Rick and Connie Hutchenson. The wanted me to give you their love and let you know you are in their prayers!!
This will be much easier than tracking your dad down to get updates on Elijah's condition. I am happy that you know more now than you did a few weeks ago.
Stay strong. With Jehovah with you, you are never alone, and you will have the strength to do what must be done.
I am glad that your mom is there. I know what a comfort and help that is. I wish I could be there with you too!
Kiss the baby, and each other, for me!! Angel sends her love too.
Bye for now,
Aunt Terri
Post a Comment