Hello Everybody.
It is Tuesday evening and today was another overall good day. Elijah is still eating a little better and keeping most of it down. He is still feverish from the infection, but hopefully that is very temporary. My Mom flew in today...what a savior she is already!!! Joel and I got to get away, and ate dinner at a neat resturaunt downtown. It is so nice to have a piece of home here in Philadelphia. Well it's been two days in a row that Elijah seems to be heading in the right direction; finally seems to be turning a corner. Thanks for caring enough to check the page... I hope it is helpful.
Love, The Thome Fam
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Posted by Thome Family at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Joel and Eden this is Adam Robley.Me and Stacy both send our love and prayers.Joel I miss you so much, hooolllld meeee. lol.... Get back soon.. Love you guys. I will keep checking the blog. Love Robley's ,LA
Hey Missy, It's me, Darla. So good to hear that Elijah has had 2 good days!! Yea! Also so happy your mom is there. Praying for you all. I miss you!
Joel & Eden,
Not a day goes by that your family is not in our thoughts and prayers. We are concerned and hope and pray that in the end the outcome is positive for little Elijah. I can't help but share a scripture that was shared with us once: Blessed be Jehovah, who DAILY carries the load for us...Ps 68:19. Please let Jehovah carry this enormous load for you DAILY!!!!
Love ~ Greg & Renee
Post a Comment