No new news today...Elijah still has hives from an alergic reaction. He is still not eating too much, which is a concern to us. He is happy as can be, however. Tonight is the beginning of his 18 hour fast, so I know tonight and tomorrow are going to be difficult. That's all for now... hopefully tomorrow we will know more about when we will be coming home. Thanks for checking in :)
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Joel and Eden, I started checking your blogs recently and I check them as much as possilbe, I want you guys to know that you are in my prayers and I am so proud of how strong you guys are being.
I can't believe how long he looks in that picture! Especially his legs :) We are thinking only positive thoughts for his fast coming up. Jehovah has supported you through so much already, just remember to rely on Him through this. Our love to you all...
Tami, Katie, Jonathan, and Sharon
hang in there anf hopefully we can see you this week. I hope the fast wen't okay i will check in again tonight...we love you and elijah looks so cute i that top picture...
love Ian & Lauren
Post a Comment