Yeah!!!!!!!! I understand the need for cautious optimism, but the power of prayer and the strength and love of Jehovah are marvelous things!!! By the way, can that little baby look any more like his daddy? Thanks for the updates and we look forward to your homecoming! Love, Tami, Katie, Jonathan and Sharon
Great news! We're glad to see Elijah is so happy and doing better. We pray that you do get to go home soon because life in a hospital isn't very fun. Sure wish we could hug all of you on your way by, but you'll be going too fast! Keep up with the blog we like the updates. Love to all, The Lynch Family Michael, Sandie, Brianna and Amanda
Hello Eden, Joel and Elijah- I am so glad to hear that Elijah is feeling better and happier. I'm sure this is a relief for the two of you to your little man feeling good again. Hopefully you get come home real soon. When you get home we'll have to get together. Azelin and John
3 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!! I understand the need for cautious optimism, but the power of prayer and the strength and love of Jehovah are marvelous things!!! By the way, can that little baby look any more like his daddy? Thanks for the updates and we look forward to your homecoming!
Love, Tami, Katie, Jonathan and Sharon
Great news! We're glad to see Elijah is so happy and doing better. We pray that you do get to go home soon because life in a hospital isn't very fun. Sure wish we could hug all of you on your way by, but you'll be going too fast! Keep up with the blog we like the updates.
Love to all,
The Lynch Family
Michael, Sandie, Brianna and Amanda
Hello Eden, Joel and Elijah-
I am so glad to hear that Elijah is feeling better and happier. I'm sure this is a relief for the two of you to your little man feeling good again. Hopefully you get come home real soon. When you get home we'll have to get together.
Azelin and John
Post a Comment