Friday, June 15, 2007
So today is the first time that we have heard the doctors mention a day that we MAY be coming home. They said that if all goes well, Elijah will be discharged on Wednesday. I gave him both shots today, and I don't know how we are going to give it to him twice a day... he is strong! He cries, but is over it pretty fast. He is having some trouble keeping food down again, but we think it is most likely due to the antibiotics that he is on. He will get them via IV through tomorrow, and then seven days by mouth. Hopefully after that, his tummy won't be so upset. He has lost a little weight, although you would never know it looking at him :) Joel and I notice though. Thanks for checking in. -The Thomes
Posted by Thome Family at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beautiful pictures Eden! I love how his blue eyes are just shining, especially the one where Mom is holding him. That should be entered into a baby photo contest. It could be called "the baby with the best uncle". What do you think?
Sounds like you have a little super hero on your hands! We're so happy to hear that you may be going home soon. Keep taking those adorable pictures!
Much love,
Tony & Tarah Reckard
Post a Comment