So it's Saturday night and today didn't go quite as smooth as previous days. Elijah is still doing better, but is throwing up more than usual. We can't quite figure out what is causing it. He also had an alergic reaction to an antibiotic this evening, and broke out in hives. This poor little guy just can't catch a break! On the other hand, his blood count is doing great, and so far no more signs of infection. He will continue to receive antibiotics for seven more days, just to make sure they are gone! So hopefully our plans to come home this next week will stay the same, although we want to make sure there are not underlying problems with his stomach that will take us back to the hospital in Reno. When we leave here, we want to be home for good. And when I say home... I mean our own home, our own bed, our own life!!! No more hospitals for us.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What amazing news!!! We are praying that all stays on schedule for you. That first night in your own bed in your own home will be amazing! I'm so happy for you! Give that precious little redhead a kiss for me ('cuz I'm kind of partial to redheads, y'know) and we hope to see you soon.
Love, Tami, Katie, Jonathan, and Sharon
Post a Comment